Links and Resources
This page contains an index of links, affiliates and resources relating to actress Sarah-Jane Redmond and her various television and film roles. Please note that SarahJaneRedmond.com has no control over the quality, availability and content of external websites.
- IMDB.com - Sarah-Jane Redmond's entry at the essential Internet Movie Database.
- Wikipedia - Sarah-Jane Redmond's entry at Wikipedia.
Sarah-Jane TV & Film links
Sci-Fi Comedy TV series on the Space Channel. Featuring Sarah-Jane Redmond as Sarah Blundell, struggling to cope with family life with the added madness of being a family of alien abductees. "Playing Sarah Blundell in Alienated is a good stretch, according to Redmond, who enjoys the character’s unladylike antics and valiant efforts to keep it all together." - Alienated.tv
- Alienated.tv - Official site of the tv series, Alienated.
- Wikipedia - Alienated - Alienated's entry at Wikipedia.
- IMDB.com Alienated - Learn more about Alienated at the Internet Movie Database.
- TV.com Alienated - Learn more about Alienated at the TV.com website.
Da Vinci's Inquest (1998-2005)
Canadian award winning drama series featuring Sarah-Jane Redmond as Sergeant Sheila Kurtz. "A Canadian Masterpiece." - TV Guide
- DavincisInquest.com - Official new website of the tv series, Da Vinci's Inquest and also Da Vinci's City Hall.
- Wikipedia - Da Vinci's Inquest - Da Vinci's Inquest's entry at Wikipedia.
- IMDB.com Da Vinci's Inquest - Learn more about Da Vinci's Inquest at the Internet Movie Database.
- TV.com Da Vinci's Inquest - Learn more about Da Vinci's Inquest at the TV.com website.
Harsh Realm (1999)
A TV series created by Chris 'The X-Files' Carter which achieved a strong cult following. Featured Sarah-Jane Redmond as Military Advisor Inga Fossa. In the US, the first three episodes were aired on Fox however FX channel aired the remaining episodes. In Canada, the series was aired in full on Space: The Imagination Station. This series is now available on DVD.
- Wikipedia - Harsh Realm - Harsh Realm's entry at Wikipedia.
- IMDB.com Harsh Realm - Learn more about Harsh Realm at the Internet Movie Database.
- TV.com Harsh Realm - Learn more about Harsh Realm at the TV.com website.
Sarah-Jane Redmond appeared as recurring character Lucy Butler in the remarkable and critically acclaimed television series, Millennium. The show was the second brainchild of Chris Carter whose production company Ten Thirteen previously brought to the world The X-Files and later Harsh Realm.
- Millennium - This is who we are - Millennium tv series fan website featuring news, Episode and Credits Guide, interview archive, Music Guide, trailers and downloadable Media.
- This Is Who We Are - Millennium Message Board - The largest and best featured community forums for Millennium fans, with separate dedicated forums for French and German speaking fans. Part of Millennium - This is who we are.
- Wikipedia - Millennium - Millennium's entry at Wikipedia.
- IMDB.com Millennium - Learn more about Millennium at the Internet Movie Database.
Sarah-Jane Redmond appeared as recurring character Aunt Nell in the remarkable best selling television series, Smallville. The action packed drama follows the early years of Clark Kent as he comes to terms with his super powers.
- Wikipedia - Smallville - Smallville's entry at Wikipedia.
- IMDB.com Smallville - Learn more about Smallville at the Internet Movie Database.
- TV.com Smallville - Learn more about Smallville at the TV.com website.
The following links belong to recommended affiliates and friends of actress Sarah-Jane.
Vancouver film maker Tink's website Tink World where you can enjoy the short films Pamplemousse and Love Is In The Air featuring actress Sarah-Jane Redmond.
The Specialty Gourmet
Liciousliving.com (formerly The Specialty Gourmet) delivers fresh, nutritious meals to your door daily. Following a specialized meal plan helps you to meet your health goals, whether they are to lose weight, gain energy or simply learn to eat a proper diet. Sarah-Jane Redmond highly recommends liciousliving.com. Learn more at liciousliving.com
Pulse Fitness - Personal Training
Marsha Regis is the founder and owner of Pulse Fitness Personal Training. After teaching aerobics and step aerobics in Canada and the United States, she decided to direct her focus towards Personal Training. Sarah-Jane Redmond highly recommends Marsha's personal training programs. For more information, feel free to visit pulsefitness.net.